Friday, June 22, 2012

Warning: May cause low T

A few months ago, I heard a segment on NPR that discussed a medical study done by ... well I don't remember who did the study, probably someone at Harvard. Anyway, I'm sure that whoever did the study probably was brilliant and didn't do the research for recognition of being published—so it doesn't really matter. It was a study that explored how time spent with children affects the levels of testosterone in men. The results showed a drastic decrease in testosterone in men that spent more time with children. Shit! I'm spending approximately 74 hours per week with the lil' man and I've definitely noticed some changes. I used to watch movies like Reservoir Dogs, now I watch something like Friends With Benefits. I used to read Sartre, now I read the Little Blue Truck. I used to buy nuts and bolts at the hardware store, now I buy kitchen towels online at Crate & Barrel. I used to drink scotch, now I drink cold, crisp white wine. I used to listen to Eminem, now I listen to Adele. I used to go golfing with the guys, now I hang out with all the stay-at-home moms at the playground. One thing is for sure, I FUCKING LOVE IT!

And yes, for all you testosterone obsessed jackasses, I still get great wood.


No comments:

Post a Comment