Friday, June 22, 2012

Dude?

In a few moments I've gotta imagine that Kristen will be asking herself, "Dude where is my lunch"? Sorry honey. Maybe that bottle of vino last night made me a tad foggy this morning. Or, maybe it was those two gluten free beers. Might have been remembering to put out the garbage and recycling that threw off my routine. Maybe all your recent lunch dates made me forget. Yeah, that's it. It's your fault, not mine. Christ, cut me some slack. I remembered to make your breakfast. Please don't fire this homemaker.

Honey. I also found a TJ Maxx today and had the best intention of replacing that pair of sunglasses you sat on. We finally made our way over to the rack of sunglasses after the lil' man made me try on every hat in the place, including all the pink and purple ladies hats. Unfortunately, your son started in on his relentlessly loud and nonstop vacuum cleaner sound effect.  Needless to say, we left without a new pair of sunglasses. Maybe next time we'll hit the sunglasses first.

Loving regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment